Private Guided Wine Tour to the Priorat by a LocalProduct ID: 45871
From US$147.08 per personBook now
- Enjoy a nice day out into the unknown amazing region of the Priorat, with wines famous worldwide
- Taste wines from both appellations of origin, DOQ Priorat and DO Montsant
- Forget about driving, be more sustainable taking the train and enjoy a private tour guided by a local
The Priorat area, with it diverse but unknown wine landscape, is full of hidden and unexpected spots of great beauty, walks between vineyards which pleasure us with an ever changing scenery over the four seasons, full of colours and intensive aromas.
With this private tour, you will be able to “taste the Priorat wine region” in one day,enjoying its powerful landscape and savouring both appellations of origin of wine.
- Pick up at the Marçà-Falset train station by a local guide
- Guided tour by car/minivan during the whole day (group up to 8 people)
- Stop at a viewpoint to enjoy the great views over the Priorat region and its history
- Guided visit + wine tasting of the appellation of origin Montsant, in a traditional winery
- Guided visit + wine tasting of the qualified appellation of origin Priorat, in a historical winery
- Guided visit to the Carthusian monastery, the craddle of the wine region of Priorat (closed on Mondays)
- Organic olive oil tasting paired with local products, offering a delicious lunch with the local producer.
- Return to Marçà-Falset train station by the local guide
- Insurances (civil responsability, accidents, and basic travel insurances included)
- Train tickets and anything else not indicated above
You will meet your local guide at your arrival at Marçà-Falset train station, at 10:53h (then the tour starts). How to get there: The train leaves from Barcelona at 8:47h, the easiest train station to get the train is Passeig de Gràcia (8:55h). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 45871