From Fajardo: Full-Day Culebra Islands Catamaran Tour
Pickup optionalAll guest must be ready in front of the hotel 5 minutes before pick up time and allow 10 minutes for the driver to arrive. Food and beverages consumption is NOT allowed on the shuttle vehicle. Call 787-860-3434 for questions. Vehicles are not marked.
- Visit one of the Top 10 beaches on Culebra, such as Flamenco beach or Culebrita
- Experience a day excursion to the Cordillera Islands
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran journey
- Spend your afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the pristine Caribbean waters
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Upon arriving at the Cordillera Islands, the captain will decide which beach will have the best conditions for the day, usually Flamenco or Culebrita beach. Spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, beachcombing, sunbathing, or relaxing on the roof deck.
Throughout the day, the bar on board the catamaran is open for all guests with Piña Coladas, Rum Punch, sodas, iced teas, and juices. A sumptuous buffet lunch is served on board, including fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, sliced meats, sliced cheeses, salads, chips, and cookies.
- Catamaran ride
- Snorkel gear: masks, snorkels, fins, and floating belts in all sizes
- Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks, Piña Coladas, tropical rum punch
- 11.5% sales tax
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with recent surgeries
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner in Puerto del Rey Marina 45 minutes prior to departure time. Free parking is available inside the marina. 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto RicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
- Breathable clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
• Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale onboard.
• If you tend to get seasick, be advised that you can take an over-the-counter remedy with food at least 1 hour before the trip.
• You must be able to swimming in order to snorkel. The swim from the boat to the beach is between 50 to 70 feet (15 to 21 meters) in approximately 10 feet (3 meter) deep waters.