Relax in the Chena Hot Springs, enjoy a visit to the famous Ice Museum, and witness the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) on this spectacular evening adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your lodgings in Fairbanks. Provide your hotel name and address.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed and you will not be entitled to a refund if you do not see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- You must be at least 18 years old to visit the rock lake pool
- There is a restaurant bar at the hot springs where you can purchase food and beverages
- Please bring a swimsuit, flip-flops, and a towel
- Pickup and drop-off service is available for all major hotels in town, but not for Airbnb or private residences.