On this full-day adventure starting in Fairbanks, you will cross the Arctic Circle, watch the Northern Lights, and enjoy the expansive landscape of Alaska’s untouched wilderness. Please note that seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Fairbanks and North Pole hotels.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions/allergies
- If you travel with small children please supervise them at all times
- Most guides are professional photographers. However, they do not know every camera model. Please make sure you are familiar with your own camera
- Please dress in warm layers and wear comfortable and warm boots
- A minimum number of guests is required for the tour to run; if the minimum is not reached and the tour must be canceled, you will receive a full refund