On this full-day adventure starting in Fairbanks, you will cross the Arctic Circle, watch the Northern Lights, and enjoy the expansive landscape of Alaska’s untouched wilderness. Please note that seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed.
What to Expect
Experience Alaska like you have never seen it before while enjoying a comfortable drive and narration from your expert guide. Travel along the famous and rugged Dalton Highway (well-known from the TV show Ice Road Truckers) to the Arctic Circle, where the summer nights are white and the winter dark.
With exceptional guides, comfortable transportation and personalized service, you will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The travel itinerary is flexible to ensure guests can take advantage of unique photo opportunities. The tour will incorporate many stops for your viewing pleasure. Please note that seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed.
- Pick-up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Sandwiches, snacks, hot punch and beverages
- Crossed the Arctic Circle certificate
Know Before You Go
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions/allergies
• If you travel with small children please supervise them at all times
• Most guides are professional photographers. However, they do not know every camera model. Please make sure you are familiar with your own camera