Visit the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort located 60 miles out of Fairbanks, take a tour through the ice museum and enjoy a soak in the healing mineral water of the hot springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions/allergies
- If you travel with small children please supervise them at all time
- Most guides are professional photographers. However, they do not know every camera model. Please make sure you are familiar with your own camera
- Please note that children under 18 and expecting mothers are not allowed into the rock pool of the hot springs. However, they can be in the inside pool
- Please carry cash for food and drinks
- Entrance to the Aurora Ice Museum, admission to the Hot Springs and Geothermal energy tour are included in the price
- Tips are not included in the price