Join a tour to the famous Chena Hot Springs resort, located 60 scenic miles from downtown Fairbanks.
What to Expect
Soak in the Chena Hot Springs resort’s legendary healing mineral waters. Take a tour learning about the multifaceted renewable energy projects, working towards the full self-sustainability of the resort. Be awestruck by the glorious sculptures in the Aurora Ice Museum – open year round.
You will then enjoy a guided tour through the Aurora Ice Museum, which was built with over 1,000 tons of ice and snow and is kept year-round at a temperature of 25F (-7C). The Chena Hot Springs resort offers a wonderful restaurant (not included in the price) and a gift shop where you can find locally-made Alaskan art.
- Pick-up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Admission to the Hot Springs
- Geothermal energy tour
- Entrance to the Aurora Ice Museum
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions/allergies
• If you travel with small children please supervise them at all time
• Most guides are professional photographers. However, they do not know every camera model. Please make sure you are familiar with your own camera