Visit the stunning Arctic Circle and walk through the breathtaking landscapes around the Yukon River and high above tree line on Finger Mountain during this day long adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska is included with all tours.
- Impress your friends with your "Cross the Circle Certificate"
- Take a simple hike into the stunning beauty of Finger Mountain's high plateau
- Step up to the banks of the mighty Yukon River
- See one of the world's largest oil pipelines
- Transportation (within certain areas)
- Cross the Circle-Certificate"
- Food and drink
- Children under 5 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This tour requires a 2-person minimum
- Please note that this tour is non-refundable unless the supplier cancels the service