Join a combination tour of two great Alaskan experiences, the magic of the Northern Lights and the thrill of dog-sledding. Complete the experience of a home-cooked Alaskan dinner served in a charming yurt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed and you will not be entitled to a refund if you do not see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- Please provide each participant's height and weight when booking and note that the maximum weight is 250 pounds per person