Thrill to the power of an Alaskan husky dog as a team of happy hounds pull you through a magical winter landscape in Fairbanks. Pose for pictures in the beautiful snowy scenery. Then warm up in a cozy yurt at the end of your 1-hour dog mush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View scenic rural Alaska by Dog Sled!
- Experience the thrill of riding in a sled pulled by happy huskies!
- Transportation in town
- Children under 5 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please provide each participant's height and weight
- Weight maximum of 250 pounds per person
- Please note that this tour is non-refundable unless the supplier cancels the service