This tour is for travelers that enjoy history but want to see something different to the usual tourist spots in Lisbon and Sintra. This private 7-hour tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Évora will show you another side of Portugal’s rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or AirBnB in Lisbon.
- Private group
- Visit the St. Francis Church, more commonly known as the Bone Chapel
- Explore the largest medieval cathedral of Portugal, Sé de Évora
- Discover other smaller hidden secrets of this medieval fortified city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van
- Entrance fees to the Bone Chapel and the Évora Cathedral
- Private guide for your group, who will accompany you inside the monuments and locations
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It will be a 1 hour and 30 mins drive from Lisbon to Évora. The journey back takes the same time.
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice
- The sequence of the mentioned places can change according to your wishes or due to weather conditions.