Discover the surroundings of Évora and be surprised by the tasty products and handicrafts of the region!
What to Expect
Enjoy a full day visiting several local artisans and producers. Visit a cheese maker, who also produces local liqueurs and honey. You can either go there in the morning and maybe get to see the ladies making cheese or go at the end of the day and see sheep being milked. They also raise cattle and all this combined is a highlight by itself!
After visiting the Ravasqueira Farm, a beautiful ancient farm with really nice wines, visit a private carriage museum and marvel at the beautiful architecture. A wine tasting is also included here. Next, explore the historical center where you can taste famous pastries and climb to the castle which has gorgeous views. Follow that with a visit to the wonderful Aldeia da Terra; imagine a miniature village made of clay! Lastly, head off to the Divor Lake and do some off-road riding along the lake.
- Rental of jeep/4WD with driver/guide
- Cheese-maker visit
- 1 wine tasting
- Visit to carriage private colection
- Visit to pottery village
- Personal accident insurance
- VAT tax
What's Not Included
- Cheese, liqueur, jam tasting tasting
Hotel in Évora. Please give the name and address of your hotel.
Know Before You Go
• Cancellation policy:
Cancellation 8 weeks or more before the tour start date = full refund excluding 50 EUR handling charges.
Cancellation between 8 and 6 weeks before the tour start date = 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation between 6 weeks and 30 days before the start date = 70% cancellation fee or rebooking for an alternative date or tour.
Cancellation after 30-day deadline = no refund.
In the unlikely event that the tour company cancels your tour for any reason, they will refund you in full.
• Force Majeure: Refunds and compensation payments are not liable in circumstances beyond the tour company's control or the supplier’s control. This includes but is not limited to changes due to war, threat of war, acts of terrorism, civil strife, strikes, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather or similar circumstances.
• No refunds are available once the trip commences. There are no exceptions, including weather or other factors beyond our control.