Climb on board an airboat to encounter alligators, native flora, and other exotic wildlife in their natural habitat – the Everglades Safari Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Show your ticket at the front desk of the 'Everglades Safari Park.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- On average, visitors spend about 2-3 hours exploring the park
- Mosquito repellent is recommended during the warm months of the year
- Free parking is included in the activity price
- A $5 national park fee is required to be paid at the box office before starting the tour