Explore the coastal wilderness and eco system of Florida’s Everglades National Park by boat, kayak, and on foot. Learn about the area’s colorful history and diverse flora and fauna from a licensed naturalist guide.
What to Expect
This signature tour opens up the remote areas of Florida’s Everglades National Park right before your eyes! Experience the popular 3.5-hour eco-adventure by boat, kayak, and on foot.
You will be in the company of a Master Naturalist tour guide throughout, who will introduce you to the history of the area and point out the extraordinary flora and fauna as you tour. Using a dedicated kayak transport boat, see some of the most beautiful and remote areas of the Everglades National Park, yet still be back in time for lunch, dinner, or another tour.
Encounter a wide variety of wildlife, from manatees, dolphins, and sea turtles, to bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets and roseate spoonbills, to name just a few.
Each tour is tailored to the group and the natural environment of the day, making every tour different. No trip is canned and the wildlife and conditions are wild, just like you’d expect from the Everglades!
- Florida Master Naturalist guide certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard
- A wealth of information on the colorful history of the area, and its wonderful wildlife and flora
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Maximum of 6 participants per tour
• Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection you feel is necessary
• An ice box is available for food and drinks
• All tours are fully customizable. Please contact the tour supplier for further details and arrangements
• No previous kayaking experience required
• Tours leave from Chokoloskee Island, 3 miles from Everglades City. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time