Experience South Florida's premier Everglades and alligator adventure. Take an educational and exciting airboat tour of the National Park. See a wildlife show with the opportunity to hold a baby gator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in at the ticket counter of Airboat Rides Miami.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Departure times are every 20-30 minutes throughout the day come rain or shine
- The last wildlife show is at 4:30 PM and the last airboat tour is at 5:00 PM
- National park entry fee of $5 per person (children under 16 years old are free) is not included