Take a leisurely ride through the Everglades National Park's 10,000 island ecosystem and enjoy perfect photo opportunities of the area's unrivaled nature. Enjoy an interpretive walk around an uninhabited barrier island with your Master Naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Guests will be transported to the boats via golf cart from the Everglades Area Tours headquarters at 238 Mamie St., Chokoloskee, FloridaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection that you feel is necessary.
- It is recommended that you bring your photography equipment to take advantage of the great photo opportunities of birds and wildlife.