Take a leisurely ride through the Everglades National Park's 10,000 island ecosystem and enjoy perfect photo opportunities of the area's unrivaled nature. Enjoy an interpretive walk around an uninhabited barrier island with your Master Naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn about flora and fauna from a Florida-certified Master Naturalist
- Take advantage of great photo opportunities while on a large, stable boat
- Explore an uninhabited barrier island on this exciting eco-tour
- Travel on a steady boat fit for tripods and large telephoto lenses
- Florida Master Naturalist, certified by the National Park and licensed by the US Coast Guard
- A wealth of information on the colorful local history of the area and its wonderful wildlife and flora
- Food and beverages
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Guests will be transported to the boats via golf cart from the Everglades Area Tours headquarters at 238 Mamie St., Chokoloskee, FloridaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather and bring any sun protection that you feel is necessary.
- It is recommended that you bring your photography equipment to take advantage of the great photo opportunities of birds and wildlife.