Glide through the Everglades at night with this ticket for an airboat tour from Kissimmee. Feel the thrill of speeding over wetlands at up to 60 miles per hour while looking for glowing alligator eyes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Check in time is one hour prior to your tour. Please check in around the back of Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures restaurant. Your captain may be on a tour, so wait in the pavilion area behind the restaurant for your captain to arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 or under can participate for free.
- Infants must sit on laps and this activity is stroller accessible
- Tours do not go out in temperatures lower than 50°F/10°C
- If the tour is canceled due to weather, you will be contacted to rebook or refund the tour