Experience South Florida's premier Everglades and alligator adventure. Take an educational and exciting airboat tour of the National Park. See a wildlife show with the opportunity to hold a baby gator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Departure times are every 20-30 minutes throughout the day come rain or shine
- The last wildlife show is at 4:30 PM and the last airboat tour is at 5:00 PM
- National park entry fee of $5 per person (children under 16 years old are free) is not included