Take a dromedary ride over the beach, around dunes, and through the forests. Watch the sunset from a Berber camp before settling in for dinner and overnight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, French, English
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Pick up and drop off included It will be at: Petite Porte de Bab Marrakech 211 Rue Chbanat, Essaouira, Marocco https://maps.app.goo.gl/jaoLeqm5xFptf2A29?g_st=iwb You will recognize the driver thanks to the car with the writing Ranch de DiabatOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All equipment and the Essaouira-Ranch transfer cars are thoroughly disinfected several times a day. Hand sanitizers are provided at numerous locations like bathroom, kitchen, reception, and the office
- The activity with an overnight stay in the typical Berber tent can only be booked 10 days before the activity itself as permission is required from the authorities. Passport details and Covid vaccination passes of the participants must be sent immediately after payment