Explore the surroundings of Essaouira on the back of a dromedary, riding comfortably over the seemingly endless beaches. Pass by fishermen's huts and large dunes; discover the mimosa forest, and freshwater springs where free-range cows drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Arabic
Select participants and date
Pick-up-point in front of Hotel des Iles, Av. Mohammed V, Essaouira, MoroccoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All equipment and transfer vehicles are thoroughly disinfected several times a day. Hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations.
- Duration: three hours
- Location: the beach of Diabat and the surroundings of the Ranch
- Clothing: Please wear long trousers and closed shoes