Purchase a discounted ticket to The Erawan Museum in Samut Prakan, well known for its giant 3-headed elephant art sculpture which makes up the exterior. Explore the 3 sections of the museum with exhibits showcasing Asian art, religion, and philosophy.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Russian
Select participants and date
The Erawan Museum, 99 Tambon Bang Muang Mai, Amphoe Mueang Samut Prakan, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10270, ThailandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You can only visit Erawan Museum on the specified date and time after you booked
- You can easily access the museum by using the BTS Skytrain Greenline, please exit at Chang Erawan Station (E17) Exit 2 where there is free pick-up service by shuttle tuk-tuk every day
- Please dress modestly; sleeveless shirts or short skirts are not permitted
- Please be quiet and respectful during your visiting
- Taking pictures or videos for commercial purposes is not permitted inside the museum
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Pets are not permitted