Get on a Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest National Parks with lots of sightseeing including many primates and birds in Uganda for 8 days and 7 nights in mid-range lodges on full board accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Gorilla tracking is for 15 years and above, a level of fitness is advised as it involves walking in the forest and tracking shoes. Visas can be secured on arrival at the airport or you can communicate prior for use to help in getting the visas. Gorilla permits are secured a month before actual day of tracking.
- If the cancellation of the tour should be done before purchasing the Gorilla permit as the Uganda wildlife Authority will not refund the permit once sold with out a prove of sickness.