Valle de Guadalupe provides 90% of the wines of Mexico. The region has gained an international reputation during the last decade due to its warm variety and unique blends, as well as excellent gourmet cuisine and several artisanal products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe hotels, as well as the Ensenada cruise ship dock. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- All participants must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity to take place
- This tour operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events