Explore the town in 2 hours, passing historical monuments such as the Southchurch, Dromedary defense tower, and the Snouck van Loosenpark. After the tour discover the Zuiderzeemuseum, voted the best museum of Holland in 2013, 2014, and 2016.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Square by the train station of Enkhuizen. Your guide will be waiting, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking. We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.
- In the summer, you can visit the outdoor part of the Zuiderzeemuseum; in the winter, you can explore the indoor park of the Zuiderzeemuseum.