Ascend to the 86th floor for panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air viewpoint in New York City. Go even higher with the 102nd floor combo ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers) & any packages/luggage
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Free entry for children under 6 years old
- Free downloadable multimedia app with audioguide in 9 languages is included
- Booking fees and sales tax are included
- Free Wi-Fi in the building