Ascend to the 86th floor for panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air viewpoint in New York City. Go even higher with the 102nd floor combo ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter through the exclusive Observatory Entrance at 20 West 34th St., between 5th & 6th Avenues. Once inside, go past the Will Call Desk and proceed to the General Admission entry. You will not have to scan your barcoded ticket until you get to the turnstiles on the second floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers), and any packages/luggage
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Free entry for children under 6 years old
- Free downloadable multimedia app with audioguide in 9 languages is included