Ascend to the 86th floor for panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air viewpoint in New York City. Go even higher with the 102nd floor combo ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The views and the exhibits were super"
"The private elevator ride to the top!"
"The highness, the view, the cold breeze and the lighting of the buildings."
"Learning/watching how the ESB was built."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, exhibit components that require close facial contact have been disabled
- All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers) & any packages/luggage
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Free entry for children under 6 years old
- Free downloadable multimedia app with audioguide in 9 languages is included
- Booking fees and sales tax are included
- Free Wi-Fi in the building