Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments and the emblematic entrance to New York's harbor. Sail around the Statue of Liberty on a sightseeing cruise that also journeys under the Brooklyn Bridge and over to Ellis Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Once you arrive at Pier 36, please proceed around the edge of the building to the water and go to slip 3, where you get in line to check in with the Majestic Princess.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- · The boat is wheelchair accessible for push-wheelchairs, but is not able to accommodate electric wheelchairs.
- Please note, this tour does not land at either Liberty Island or Ellis Island