Spend an unforgettable time in Cairo on a day excursion from Sokhna port. Travel to the most famous sites, including the pyramids and the Great Sphinx of Giza, the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din, and the Egyptian Museum. Then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
What to Expect
See the highlights of Cairo on a full-day sightseeing trip from Sokhna port. Visit the pyramids, the Great Sphinx of Giza, the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din, and the Egyptian Museum.
Stop first at Giza, where you will find out about the ancient pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Choose to enter one of the pyramids or simply admire the structures from the outside. Visit the nearby Sphinx, the largest monolith statue in the world and the national symbol of Egypt. You may also decide to go to the Solar Boat Museum, after which you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
Head next to the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din, a great fortress founded by the legendary Sultan Salah El-Din. Then stop off at the Egyptian Museum to see artifacts and learn more history before beginning your journey back to your cruise ship.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour in your language
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
What's Not Included
- Personal items, meals, drinks, or services not mentioned
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and guides
- Entrance to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum in Giza
- Entrance to a pyramid in Giza
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund