Enjoy the freedom of cycling through the Penedès wine region on a self-guided tour. Ride at your own pace following a customizable itinerary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Catalan
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Lavern-Subirats Train Station (R-4) – around 10:10 AM, unless otherwise specified. From Barcelona: Take the train "Renfe Cercanies R4". The train leaves at 9:15 AM from Plaça Catalunya. Station entrance is on the corner of Ronda Universitat and Rambla de Catalunya. Trains also leave from Arc de Triomf and Sants stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for independent travelers, small private groups, and families
- This is a self-guided tour with no guide
- It is recommended that you start the tour at 10:00 AM from the office of the local partner at the train station of Lavern-Subirats
- The route is of easy difficulty