Take an incredible journey 14,115 feet up to the summit of Pike's Peak, America's Mountain. Learn interesting history and folklore while taking in stunning and unforgettable scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting place is Schryver Park. There is also a pool and fitness center at this location. There is a Sinclair convenience store across the street. Look for gray Jeeps in the parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Weather can affect length of tour or cancel it all together.
- It can be extremely cold on the mountain, dress prepared.
- Drink lots of water. Hydration is best thing to do to mitigate ill-effects of altitude.