Join a trekking tour to Laguna de Los Tres, one of the most iconic hikes in Patagonia. Be amazed by spectacular views of Mount Fitz Roy towering above the lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off included only from hotels in El Calafate; please provide your hotel name and address. Pickup from AirBnb or private apartments are not included; in this case you will be provided with the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You need to be in good physical condition to join this hike as it is strenuous
- This is a hike of approximately 20km and 1000 m elevation gain
- Departures due to bad weather are not canceled. In case of snow, the route may be altered
- The departure time is between 06:00 and 06:30 from El Calafate, estimating Arrive in El Chaltén at 08:30 a.m.
- The departure time of the return vehicle from El Chaltén is scheduled for 6:00 p.m.
- The tolerance will be 30 minutes, time in that the vehicle will start the return with the passengers who were on board.