Embark on a tour through Los Glaciares National Park and get close enough to touch the glacial ice. Sail across a lake and trek across sandy, rocky, and forested terrain with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the reception of your accommodation 10 minutes before the indicated time. If your accommodation does not have a reception, the activity provider will offer you a nearby meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Waterproof bag
- Waterproof shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This activity is strictly for people between 6 and 70 years old
- Although the intensity is low, the terrain has stones and is gently sloped
- The total walking time is approximately 3 hours (1.5 hours each way)
- Please bring your own food and water as there will be no opportunity to buy some in the area
- This tour does not include a walk on the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 2:00 PM. The tour provider will confirm the specific pick-up time the day before your activity