Kayak on Argentino Lake through Los Glaciares National Park on this guided tour from El Calafate. Learn about the park and discover the Perito Moreno Glacier, a declared natural heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- El Calafate Centrally located hotels - 07:30 am
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum to confirm departure: 2 Passengers
- Kayaking time: 1h30min (may vary according to weather conditions)
- Minimum age: 14 years old. Persons between 14 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- In order to process your booking, the following information is required: Hotel/Accommodation and Passport Details for each individual traveler including: Full Name - Nationality - Passport Number - Expiry Date - Date of Birth