Experience the captivating mix of old and new in the city of El Alto in the company of a local guide on this walking tour that explores the cholets and cable car system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the doors to the Michelline cafe, next to the entrance to the purple cable car station in the center of the city (Estacion Teleferico Morado). Your guide will be wearing a red cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a walking tour at high altitude, take your time and advise the guide if you need to rest
- The weather in La Paz is extremely changeable, a rainjacket is recommended