Learn about history and technology with an entry ticket to the Philips Museum in Eindhoven. See how the company's products evolved at the museum which is housed in a lightbulb factory built in 1891.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Cash is not accepted
- Present your museum- or student card for a discount