Experience regional Israel with this full-day tour. Beginning with the Massada National Park, you will continue with the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve for some hiking before ending your day by relaxing with some free time at a private beach on the Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting will be in front of David Citadel Hotel at 7:45AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to an unfortunate emergency situation involving a rockslide at the Ein Gedi site, the area is temporarily closed for safety reasons.
- In light of this, we've taken the opportunity to revise our itinerary to include an equally fascinating destination: the Ein Bokek resort. Known for its rejuvenating natural springs, we're confident this will add a unique and delightful experience to your tour.