Discover the fascinating history of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World on this full-day private or shared tour from Eilat. With an expert guide, explore this unique UNESCO World Heritage Listed site before exploring at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- from your accommodation in Eilat
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The border fees ($65 USD) and Jordanian visa fees ($60USD if you have not pre-arranged a visa) must be paid on site. USD and Jordanian Dinar are accepted.
- Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required
- Suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide. Tips are a huge part of the tourism culture in this region and a great signal of your appreciation It is recommended to follow the customs and tip in order to ensure a high quality experience for customers now and beyond
- Please bring your passport, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
- Please arrive at the pickup location 15-minutes prior to the pickup time
- The local operator is very experienced in handling visitors to Jordan, but small delays can sometimes occur at the border, or other points during the tour