10. Eiffel Tower: Optional Summit Access and Dinner Cruise
Skip the long lines and proceed directly to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will have free time to enjoy panoramic views of the Parisian skyline. Choose the option of summit access to catch the views from the very top.
A representative from the local partner will wait for you at the meeting point and accompany you to the ticket scan. From here you can head to the 2nd floor to check out the views and then proceed to the summit (if option selected).
After admiring the views, head to the Seine River for a 1.5-hour dinner cruise. The cruise starts promptly at 6:15 PM and includes an all-inclusive menu cooked on board with a choice of à-la-carte dishes, a starter, main dish, dessert, wines*, mineral water, and coffee.
The menu options are as follows:
• Duck, pear, and chestnut pâté en croûte, tangy pumpkin condiment, almonds, and raisins
• Haddock, potatoes, and snow peas, coconut milk and lemongrass bouillon
• Foie gras royale, grilled shitake mushrooms, light cream infused with mushrooms, figs in wine and kumquat
• Poached egg, Jerusalem artichoke mousseline, roasted eryngii mushrooms, grilled bacon, and red wine reduction jus
• Pearly hake, potatoes with white wine, braised bok choy cabbage, shellfish, and shrimp cream
• Parsnip cottage pie-style duck in orange sauce
• Tender veal, white radish cake, creamy rustic polenta, and herbed lemon condiment
• A variation on pork belly, loin and black pudding, potato purée and mustard seed jus
• Chestnut and pear Vacherin cake
• Semolina with raisins, roasted pineapple, and whipped cream with rum
• Poached pear with blackberries and pear sorbet
• Chocolate and hazelnut, a combination of soft and crisp
• Pressed quinoa and tofu terrine, light cream of watercress soup and pickled red onions
• Buckwheat with silky tofu, plain confit of seasonal vegetables, and red wine bouillon
• Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Minervois Terroir*
• Mineral water