Take a journey back in time and discover the Egyptian Museum of Turin on a guided tour. Skip the line and see mummies and sarcophagi and learn about the origins of this fascinating museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance along the street (not inside the courtyard). Your guide will be holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour requires at least 2 people to run