Turin: Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
- Delight in skip-the-line entrance at your selected time to the famous Egyptian Museum of Turin
- Discover one of the world’s largest collections of Egyptian antiquities, second only to the Cairo Museum
- Travel back in time following the chronological itinerary in the museum
Explore a museum founded in 1824, with a set of collections overlapping in time — including the discoveries made as a result of excavations in Egypt by an Italian archaeological mission between 1900 and 1935. In the year 2015, the Egyptian Museum in Turin reopened its doors to the public after extensive renovation and with a new layout.
Among the museum's highlights, take the opportunity to see the spectacular Tomb of Kha, the Statue of Ramesses II, and the Papyrus collection room.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Egyptian Museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions inside the museum
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
Prepare for the activity
Ticket office at the Egyptian Museum, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Turin TO, Italy. Please print the ticket you receive via email from the local partner and go to the ticket office at the Egyptian Museum. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Please check your email for your official ticket
• Luggage, backpacks, and bags larger than 45 x 30 x 40 centimeters (roughly 18 x 12 x 16 inches) must be stored in the wardrobe service (compulsory paid service)