Escape the traffic of Edinburgh city center on a trekking bike tour. Discover a secret garden at Duddington Manse, get breathtaking views from the top of Arthur's Seat, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 29, Blackfriars Street, Edinburgh EH1 1NB, just off the Royal Mile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bikes with up to 29 gears are offered, depending on your preference
- The use of the bike is included in the price of the tour
- During the Edinburgh Festival the tour will cover Tweedale Court and other Outlander film locations; the Royal Mile, Old Toll House, Bakehouse Close and White Horse Close; the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Scottish Parliament Building; Holyrood Park, Saint Margaret’s Loch and St. Anthony’s Chapel; Arthur’s Seat; Salisbury Crags, Duddingston Village, Duddingston Loch and Dr Neil’s Garden; The Sheep Heid Inn; Innocent Railway Path and Tunnel, The Meadows Park, Grassmarket, Edinburgh Castle and the Old Town