Start right in the heart of Craigmillar Castle grounds, cycle on Union canal paths, and stop at Dean Village, Leith, and Portobello. Complete a full circle of 20 miles around Edinburgh city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early so you can be fitted for a bicycle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The tour will be between 4 and 4.5 hours
- Edinburgh is built on 7 hills, so there are some short inclines throughout the tour, but nothing too taxing
- All bikes have gears and you will go through how to use them to your advantage before you set off