Enjoy a taste of all things Scottish on a fascinating adventure through the Highlands. Experience scenic lochs, impressive mountains, historic castles, and explore the Lochside town of Inveraray.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You can find the Edinburgh departure and return point outside the green Ensign Ewart pub. There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Inveraray Castle is only open from April to October and is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Due to health and safety concerns, Doune Castle is currently closed