Follow in the footsteps of royalty as you step aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia, the Queen's former floating royal residence. Explore the ship’s 5 decks on the audio guided tour, from the State Apartments to the Crew's Quarters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour can be done at your own pace, however, it will take approximately 1.5-2 hours, or longer if you wish to visit the Royal Deck Tea Room
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs, and other recognized assistance dogs are welcomed. It is not possible to bring other dogs into Ocean Terminal or on board Britannia