Follow in the footsteps of royalty as you step aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia, the Queen's former floating royal residence. Explore the ship’s 5 decks on the audio guided tour, from the State Apartments to the Crew's Quarters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- English, Arabic, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Chinese, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Our delicious lunch in the tea room. My cream tea was outstanding."
"Wandering through the Royal lounge, dining and state rooms"
"Self guided tour allows lots of freedom to roam the ship."
- Gain fascinating insights into the private and public lives of the British Royal Family
- Discover what made Britannia, the Queen's floating palace, so special to all who knew her
- Explore the 5 decks, visiting the Royal Apartments, the State Dining Room, and more
- Free audio handset tour of Britannia's 5 decks (available in 30 languages)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Royal Yacht Britannia Visitor Centre, 2nd Floor, Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour can be done at your own pace, however, it will take approximately one and a half to two hours, or longer if you wish to visit the Royal Deck Tea Room