The Best of Edinburgh: 3-Hour Photo ToursProduct ID: 47408
From $63 per personBook now
- See Edinburgh in a new light with local photographers that have worked for Lonely Planet and been exhibited worldwide
- Venture to places off the beaten track that tourists and many locals don’t even know about
- Learn photography skills to take with you on all your future travels
See the city’s sights with a local photographer who has worked for Lonely Planet and the major broadsheet newspapers, and has had work exhibited around the world.
Learn about the fascinating past of the places you photograph as you walk through Edinburgh's Old Town and beyond.
You’ll start off at St. Giles' Cathedral, take in the best of the Royal Mile, and work your way through the alleyways that are off the tourist path. Enter Greyfriars Churchyard and hear about what makes Edinburgh such an amazing city.
Admire unique views of Edinburgh Castle from hidden vantage points and get the best photos possible with the help of your expert guide.
- Guided tour
- A PDF file with photography tips and techniques so you can continue to learn after the tour
- Food and beverages during the break
All tours start out from the main steps of St. Giles Cathedral on the Royal Mile. These are the steps across the street from Royal Mile Whiskies, behind the statue of the Duke of Buccleuch, just over from the Heart of Midlothian. (Open in Google Maps)
These tours operate in all weather conditions and sometimes require walking over grass and up steps. Please dress appropriately for the weather, packing a jacket and umbrella just in case.
Be sure to wear good walking shoes or trainers and avoid high heels.
It is recommended that you bring something to drink to keep yourself hydrated, although it is easy enough to stop and buy something on the way as well.
Product ID: 47408