Explore the Scottish Highlands and take in some of the country’s most iconic landscapes and sights. You’ll have a chance to try a “nip” of the national drink and take the optional “Famous Grouse Experience” tour at one of oldest whisky distilleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet inside Edinburgh Bus Station at Gate J. Look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station has two entrances, one from Elder Street and the other from National Cycle Route. Important note: from 5th February 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am at 60 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Important note: from 5th February 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am at 60 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.
- Passengers must make their own way to the pickup point for the tour departure.