Explore Royal Edinburgh with three hop-on hop-off city tours plus guaranteed entry to Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Yacht Britannia, and Palace of Holyroodhouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
All bus tours start from Waterloo Place, across from the Apex Waterloo Hotel. You can exchange your voucher for your attractions and bus ticket from the ticket vendors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week except July, August, and September when it is open 7 days. No alternative will be offered when the Palace is closed
- Multi-lingual tour handsets are available at Britannia and the Palace of Holyroodhouse and are included in the ticket price
- An extra charge is made on-site for an optional language handset at Edinburgh Castle
- All bus tours start from the north side of St Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre
- You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket